Baa

Indonesia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
78°
86°

Forecast

  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 2 AMCloudy80°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 11 AMShowers88°
  • 12 PMShowers88°
  • 1 PMShowers88°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy86°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°78°Partly cloudy skies. Low 78F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%88°78°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°78°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°78°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°78°Mostly sunny skies. High 89F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°79°Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. High 89F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°79°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 88F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 79F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°80°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 80F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°80°A few clouds from time to time. High near 90F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 80F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%89°79°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 89F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 79F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    95°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 78F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:34 AM5:43 PM

Map