Darjeeling

India

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers76°
  • 6 AMShowers76°
  • 7 AMShowers77°
  • 8 AMShowers79°
  • 9 AMCloudy80°
  • 10 AMCloudy81°
  • 11 AMCloudy82°
  • 12 PMCloudy82°
  • 1 PMCloudy82°
  • 2 PMCloudy82°
  • 3 PMCloudy82°
  • 4 PMCloudy81°
  • 5 PMCloudy80°
  • 6 PMCloudy80°
  • 7 PMCloudy79°
  • 8 PMCloudy79°
  • 9 PMCloudy78°
  • 10 PMCloudy78°
  • 11 PMShowers77°
  • 12 AMShowers77°
  • 1 AMShowers77°
  • 2 AMShowers76°
  • 3 AMCloudy76°
  • 4 AMCloudy76°
  • 5 AMCloudy76°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°76°Cloudy with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%84°77°Showers today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%84°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%83°77°Showers today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%85°77°Showers today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%83°76°Rain today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 90%90%84°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 90% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%80°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 100% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 100% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%80°74°Rain today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph West

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    3.23 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:17 AM5:55 PM

Map