Dausa

India
FairMostly Clear
90°
75°
75°

Forecast

  • 4 AMFair75°
  • 5 AMFair75°
  • 6 AMFair76°
  • 7 AMFair80°
  • 8 AMFair82°
  • 9 AMFair84°
  • 10 AMFair86°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms90°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers80°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°75°Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Low 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°78°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°78°Mostly cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°79°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low 79F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°78°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°78°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°78°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 78F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°76°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%90°74°A few clouds from time to time. High around 90F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%90°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 90F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 33%33%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Low 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:01 AM6:51 PM

Map