Amer

India

Forecast

  • 3 AMShowers76°
  • 4 AMShowers76°
  • 5 AMShowers76°
  • 6 AMShowers75°
  • 7 AMShowers75°
  • 8 AMShowers75°
  • 9 AMShowers75°
  • 10 AMCloudy75°
  • 11 AMCloudy77°
  • 12 PMCloudy79°
  • 1 PMCloudy81°
  • 2 PMCloudy82°
  • 3 PMCloudy83°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMCloudy76°
  • 12 AMCloudy76°
  • 1 AMCloudy75°
  • 2 AMCloudy75°
  • 3 AMCloudy74°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%83°74°Night - Rain with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°75°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%85°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%82°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%86°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%87°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%87°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%86°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°75°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

28.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    7.08 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Rain with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:03 AM6:54 PM

Map