Mizoram

India
ShowersShowers
75°
72°
75°

Forecast

  • 8 PMShowers75°
  • 9 PMShowers75°
  • 10 PMCloudy75°
  • 11 PMCloudy74°
  • 12 AMCloudy74°
  • 1 AMShowers74°
  • 2 AMShowers74°
  • 3 AMShowers74°
  • 4 AMShowers73°
  • 5 AMShowers73°
  • 6 AMShowers74°
  • 7 AMShowers75°
  • 8 AMShowers76°
  • 9 AMShowers77°
  • 10 AMShowers78°
  • 11 AMShowers79°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 6 PMShowers75°
  • 7 PMShowers75°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%75°72°Cloudy with showers. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%79°72°Rain with thunderstorms by evening. High 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Rain. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%79°73°Showers and thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°73°A steady light rain early. Showers with perhaps a rumble of thunder developing in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%84°73°Rain showers in the morning with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°72°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%84°72°Partly cloudy early followed by some light rain later in the day. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%83°72°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°72°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%82°72°Rain showers in the morning then thundershowers in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 61%61%
Precipitation: 86%86%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with showers. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:00 AM5:36 PM

Map