Imphal

India
ShowersShowers
78°
69°
76°

Forecast

  • 11 AMShowers76°
  • 12 PMCloudy77°
  • 1 PMCloudy78°
  • 2 PMCloudy78°
  • 3 PMCloudy78°
  • 4 PMCloudy76°
  • 5 PMCloudy75°
  • 6 PMCloudy74°
  • 7 PMCloudy73°
  • 8 PMCloudy73°
  • 9 PMShowers72°
  • 10 PMShowers71°
  • 11 PMShowers71°
  • 12 AMShowers71°
  • 1 AMShowers70°
  • 2 AMShowers70°
  • 3 AMCloudy70°
  • 4 AMCloudy70°
  • 5 AMCloudy71°
  • 6 AMShowers71°
  • 7 AMShowers72°
  • 8 AMShowers73°
  • 9 AMCloudy75°
  • 10 AMCloudy77°
  • 11 AMCloudy79°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%78°69°Cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 7 mph (11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%80°70°Scattered showers today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°70°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%85°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%85°71°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%84°72°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%82°71°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%82°72°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%80°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

27.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    5.03 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 7 mph (11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
4:42 AM5:59 PM

Map