Kamptee

India
CloudyCloudy
86°
76°
76°

Forecast

  • 6 AMCloudy77°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms85°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 1 AMCloudy77°
  • 2 AMCloudy76°
  • 3 AMCloudy76°
  • 4 AMCloudy76°
  • 5 AMCloudy76°
  • 6 AMCloudy77°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°76°Thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to WSW. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%84°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%80°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°75°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%80°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%80°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 100% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

28.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.80 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to WSW. The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM6:53 PM

Map