Minicoy

India
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
83°
80°
80°

Forecast

  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 4 PMCloudy82°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%83°80°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low around 80F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°80°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°80°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°80°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low near 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°80°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°81°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 81F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°80°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 84F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 80F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°80°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 84F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 80F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°80°Partly cloudy. High 84F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight. Low near 80F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°80°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low near 80F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 72%72%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    87°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    9 (Very High)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low around 80F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:29 AM6:45 PM

Map