Gadag

India
CloudyCloudy
70°
69°
70°

Forecast

  • 12 AMCloudy70°
  • 1 AMCloudy70°
  • 2 AMCloudy70°
  • 3 AMCloudy71°
  • 4 AMShowers71°
  • 5 AMShowers70°
  • 6 AMShowers70°
  • 7 AMShowers71°
  • 8 AMShowers71°
  • 9 AMShowers73°
  • 10 AMShowers74°
  • 11 AMShowers75°
  • 12 PMShowers76°
  • 1 PMShowers76°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 3 PMShowers76°
  • 4 PMShowers75°
  • 5 PMShowers74°
  • 6 PMShowers74°
  • 7 PMShowers73°
  • 8 PMShowers72°
  • 9 PMShowers72°
  • 10 PMShowers71°
  • 11 PMShowers71°
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°69°Cloudy this evening with showers after midnight. Low 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°69°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 76F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%79°69°Overcast with showers at times. High 79F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°70°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%79°69°Showers early then remaining overcast and windy later in the day. High 79F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 69F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°69°Rain showers along with windy conditions. High 78F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 69F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°69°Mostly cloudy with gusty winds developing. High near 80F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 69F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°70°Mostly cloudy and becoming windy. High 81F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low near 70F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°70°Showers early then remaining overcast and windy later in the day. High near 80F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Overcast. Low near 70F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%79°70°Windy with rain showers. High 79F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low around 70F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 72%72%
Precipitation: 74%74%
Precipitation: 79%79%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy this evening with showers after midnight. Low 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:08 AM6:59 PM

Map