Davanagere

India
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
83°
72°
82°

Forecast

  • 1 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 7 PMCloudy74°
  • 8 PMCloudy74°
  • 9 PMCloudy73°
  • 10 PMCloudy73°
  • 11 PMCloudy72°
  • 12 AMCloudy71°
  • 1 AMCloudy71°
  • 2 AMCloudy70°
  • 3 AMCloudy69°
  • 4 AMCloudy69°
  • 5 AMCloudy69°
  • 6 AMCloudy70°
  • 7 AMCloudy72°
  • 8 AMCloudy74°
  • 9 AMCloudy76°
  • 10 AMCloudy79°
  • 11 AMCloudy81°
  • 12 PMCloudy81°
  • 1 PMCloudy80°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%83°72°Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 9 mph (14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%81°69°Cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°69°Cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°69°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%82°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°68°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°69°Cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WNW

Barometer

27.9 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 9 mph (14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:16 AM6:16 PM

Map