Jamshedpur

India
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
86°
76°
85°

Forecast

  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 2 PMShowers81°
  • 3 PMShowers81°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 8 PMCloudy79°
  • 9 PMCloudy78°
  • 10 PMCloudy77°
  • 11 PMCloudy77°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms86°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms85°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%86°76°Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to NE.Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%87°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%84°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%85°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%88°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°75°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%87°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%82°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%79°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%81°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ESE

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    95°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to NE.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:36 AM5:35 PM

Map