Navsari

India
CloudyCloudy
83°
79°
82°

Forecast

  • 4 PMCloudy82°
  • 5 PMCloudy82°
  • 6 PMCloudy81°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 1 AMShowers79°
  • 2 AMShowers79°
  • 3 AMShowers78°
  • 4 AMShowers78°
  • 5 AMShowers78°
  • 6 AMShowers78°
  • 7 AMShowers78°
  • 8 AMShowers79°
  • 9 AMShowers78°
  • 10 AMShowers78°
  • 11 AMShowers78°
  • 12 PMShowers78°
  • 1 PMShowers79°
  • 2 PMShowers79°
  • 3 PMShowers80°
  • 4 PMCloudy80°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%83°79°Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Rain with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%81°79°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%80°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%83°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%83°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%84°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%82°79°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%82°79°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%82°79°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    99°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.98 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:10 AM7:19 PM

Map