South Goa

India
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
81°
75°
81°

Forecast

  • 11 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 1 PMShowers80°
  • 2 PMShowers79°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 4 PMCloudy78°
  • 5 PMCloudy78°
  • 6 PMCloudy77°
  • 7 PMCloudy77°
  • 8 PMShowers76°
  • 9 PMShowers75°
  • 10 PMShowers75°
  • 11 PMShowers75°
  • 12 AMShowers75°
  • 1 AMShowers75°
  • 2 AMShowers75°
  • 3 AMShowers75°
  • 4 AMShowers75°
  • 5 AMShowers75°
  • 6 AMShowers76°
  • 7 AMShowers76°
  • 8 AMShowers77°
  • 9 AMShowers78°
  • 10 AMShowers79°
  • 11 AMShowers79°
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%79°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%79°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%81°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%82°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%82°73°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°73°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°74°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°75°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%82°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:21 AM6:45 PM

Map