Arunachal Pradesh

India
ShowersRain
76°
70°
73°

Forecast

  • 9 AMShowers73°
  • 10 AMShowers74°
  • 11 AMShowers74°
  • 12 PMShowers75°
  • 1 PMShowers75°
  • 2 PMShowers75°
  • 3 PMShowers75°
  • 4 PMShowers74°
  • 5 PMShowers73°
  • 6 PMShowers73°
  • 7 PMShowers73°
  • 8 PMShowers72°
  • 9 PMShowers72°
  • 10 PMShowers72°
  • 11 PMShowers72°
  • 12 AMShowers71°
  • 1 AMShowers71°
  • 2 AMShowers71°
  • 3 AMShowers71°
  • 4 AMShowers71°
  • 5 AMShowers71°
  • 6 AMShowers72°
  • 7 AMShowers73°
  • 8 AMShowers74°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%76°70°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%77°70°Rain. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°71°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°71°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 84F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°71°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with light rain possible. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%83°71°Showers in the morning with isolated thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°71°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High around 85F. Winds light and variable.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°71°Mostly sunny skies. High 88F. Winds light and variable.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°71°Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 98%98%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 66%66%
Precipitation: 76%76%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    1.68 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with periods of rain. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Periods of rain. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:02 AM5:05 PM

Map