El Porvenir

Honduras
CloudyCloudy
82°
75°
79°

Forecast

  • 8 PMCloudy78°
  • 9 PMCloudy78°
  • 10 PMCloudy77°
  • 11 PMCloudy77°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 7 AMCloudy78°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy78°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%82°75°Night - Thunderstorms with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%82°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%83°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%82°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%79°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%80°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%81°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:37 AM5:41 PM

Map