Boffa

Guinea
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
88°
74°
74°

Forecast

  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms76°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%88°74°Thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°74°Thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%87°74°Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%90°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°75°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°75°Thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°75°Thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 90%90%
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 90%90%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms likely. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:46 AM7:05 PM

Map