Boffa

Guinea
CloudyCloudy
79°
73°
79°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy79°
  • 6 PMCloudy78°
  • 7 PMCloudy77°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMShowers77°
  • 10 PMShowers76°
  • 11 PMShowers76°
  • 12 AMCloudy75°
  • 1 AMCloudy75°
  • 2 AMCloudy75°
  • 3 AMShowers75°
  • 4 AMShowers75°
  • 5 AMCloudy75°
  • 6 AMCloudy75°
  • 7 AMCloudy75°
  • 8 AMCloudy76°
  • 9 AMShowers78°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMShowers82°
  • 3 PMShowers83°
  • 4 PMShowers83°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%79°73°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°73°Thunderstorms in the morning followed by occasional showers in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°73°Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous in the morning. High 82F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°73°Rain and scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with light rain possible. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%83°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°74°Thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°74°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°74°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°74°Rain likely. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%81°74°Rain. High 81F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers early with isolated thunderstorms developing late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:44 AM7:20 PM

Map