Upernavik

Greenland
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
40°
38°
40°

Forecast

  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 11 PMCloudy40°
  • 12 AMCloudy40°
  • 1 AMCloudy40°
  • 2 AMCloudy41°
  • 3 AMCloudy40°
  • 4 AMShowers40°
  • 5 AMShowers40°
  • 6 AMShowers40°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy40°
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%40°38°Cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%40°38°Mostly cloudy skies. High around 40F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%41°38°Considerable cloudiness. High 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%41°36°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%39°36°Rain or snow showers in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%39°35°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low near 35F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%39°35°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low around 35F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%39°35°Rain showers early mixing with snow showers later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Partial clearing late. Low near 35F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%40°36°Partly cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the upper 30s. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%40°36°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the upper 30s. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    35°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:20 AM10:06 PM

Map