Buttstaedt

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
76°
63°
65°

Forecast

  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 4 AMShowers63°
  • 5 AMShowers62°
  • 6 AMScattered Showers62°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMCloudy75°
  • 3 PMCloudy76°
  • 4 PMCloudy75°
  • 5 PMCloudy75°
  • 6 PMCloudy73°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy67°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%76°63°Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    9.82 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:35 AM9:02 PM

Map