Berga

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
73°
60°
64°

Forecast

  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 8 AMCloudy66°
  • 9 AMCloudy68°
  • 10 AMCloudy71°
  • 11 AMCloudy72°
  • 12 PMCloudy73°
  • 1 PMCloudy72°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 9 PMFair69°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMFair65°
  • 12 AMFair63°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy61°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%73°60°Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%75°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°57°Rain today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.80 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:29 AM9:06 PM

Map