Bad Koestritz

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
74°
61°
64°

Forecast

  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 PMCloudy74°
  • 4 PMCloudy73°
  • 5 PMCloudy72°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 9 PMShowers66°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%74°61°Mostly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%75°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    7.95 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:36 AM9:00 PM

Map