Westerland

Germany
WindyWindy
62°
54°
54°

Forecast

  • 7 AMWindy55°
  • 8 AMWindy56°
  • 9 AMWindy57°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 2 PMShowers62°
  • 3 PMShowers60°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 PMShowers58°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PMShowers57°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMCloudy57°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%62°54°Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 22 to 42 mph (35.4 to 67.6 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 31 mph (17.7 to 49.9 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%63°55°Rain today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%61°56°Showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Monday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 10%10%61°55°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%59°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%61°53°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 5%5%62°55°Breezy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 10%10%63°56°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 50%50%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

29 mph WSW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Windy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds WSW at 22 to 42 mph (35.4 to 67.6 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 31 mph (17.7 to 49.9 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:30 AM7:01 PM

Map