Langwedel

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
80°
60°
68°

Forecast

  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 10 PMCloudy63°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMCloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMBlustery64°
  • 11 AMBlustery63°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%80°60°Mostly cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:24 AM8:17 PM

Map