Itzehoe

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
75°
62°
65°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy66°
  • 8 AMCloudy68°
  • 9 AMCloudy71°
  • 10 AMCloudy72°
  • 11 AMCloudy75°
  • 12 PMCloudy75°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy62°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%75°62°Cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°59°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%69°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%68°55°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    4.29 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:27 AM9:29 PM

Map