Blumenthal

Germany
CloudyCloudy
67°
56°
60°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMBlustery61°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 10 AMBlustery64°
  • 11 AMBlustery64°
  • 12 PMBlustery65°
  • 1 PMBlustery66°
  • 2 PMBlustery66°
  • 3 PMBlustery66°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PMShowers59°
  • 7 PMShowers58°
  • 8 PMShowers56°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 11 PMCloudy57°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy55°
  • 2 AMCloudy54°
  • 3 AMCloudy54°
  • 4 AMCloudy54°
  • 5 AMCloudy53°
  • 6 AMCloudy52°
  • 7 AMCloudy52°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°56°Breezy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 20 mph (22.5 to 32.2 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%60°47°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%62°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Breezy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 20 mph (22.5 to 32.2 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:21 AM6:57 PM

Map