Neukieritzsch

Germany
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
81°
64°
81°

Forecast

  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 3 PMCloudy77°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 5 PMCloudy76°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 10 PMCloudy72°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMCloudy78°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%81°64°Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%81°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WNW

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:30 AM9:03 PM

Map