Hundshuebel

Germany
CloudyCloudy
80°
64°
65°

Forecast

  • 12 AMCloudy65°
  • 1 AMCloudy65°
  • 2 AMShowers64°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 AMCloudy64°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 2 PMCloudy70°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 6 PMShowers72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 10 PMCloudy69°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy65°
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°64°Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%78°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%79°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%72°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%76°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%74°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NE

Barometer

28.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    8.57 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:24 AM9:05 PM

Map