Loebejuen

Germany
CloudyCloudy
79°
64°
67°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy68°
  • 10 AMCloudy72°
  • 11 AMCloudy74°
  • 12 PMCloudy76°
  • 1 PMCloudy77°
  • 2 PMCloudy77°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 7 PMCloudy80°
  • 8 PMCloudy76°
  • 9 PMCloudy72°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AMCloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy69°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%79°64°Cloudy with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%81°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:31 AM9:06 PM

Map