Leuna

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
76°
64°
70°

Forecast

  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 3 AMCloudy67°
  • 4 AMCloudy67°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 7 AMCloudy65°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMFair70°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMCloudy74°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AMFair66°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%76°64°Night - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%73°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°53°Sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%80°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:22 AM8:01 PM

Map