Heusweiler

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
64°
54°
59°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy59°
  • 12 PMCloudy60°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 2 PMCloudy60°
  • 3 PMCloudy60°
  • 4 PMCloudy60°
  • 5 PMCloudy60°
  • 6 PMCloudy61°
  • 7 PMCloudy60°
  • 8 PMCloudy57°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PMCloudy55°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy54°
  • 2 AMShowers54°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 10 AMShowers57°
  • 11 AMShowers58°
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°54°Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%61°53°Showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%63°43°Mostly sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%64°45°Mostly sunny today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%58°39°Mostly sunny today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%60°41°Breezy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:33 AM7:10 PM

Map