Bettingen

Germany
CloudyCloudy
58°
51°
53°

Forecast

  • 8 PMCloudy52°
  • 9 PMCloudy52°
  • 10 PMCloudy51°
  • 11 PMCloudy52°
  • 12 AMCloudy50°
  • 1 AMCloudy50°
  • 2 AMShowers50°
  • 3 AMShowers50°
  • 4 AMShowers52°
  • 5 AMShowers52°
  • 6 AMShowers51°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 11 AMShowers52°
  • 12 PMShowers54°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy53°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%58°51°Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%58°49°Showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%59°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%56°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°38°Partly cloudy today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%56°41°Mostly sunny today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%58°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%58°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:34 AM7:10 PM

Map