Andernach

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
75°
59°
60°

Forecast

  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 9 AMShowers63°
  • 10 AMShowers63°
  • 11 AMShowers64°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMCloudy65°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy61°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%75°59°Scattered showers with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%77°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSW

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    8.08 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:56 AM9:17 PM

Map