Zuelpich

Germany
CloudyCloudy
74°
63°
66°

Forecast

  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 4 AMCloudy63°
  • 5 AMCloudy62°
  • 6 AMCloudy60°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 11 AMShowers67°
  • 12 PMShowers66°
  • 1 PMShowers67°
  • 2 PMShowers67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 7 PMFair73°
  • 8 PMFair71°
  • 9 PMFair68°
  • 10 PMFair65°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°63°Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to S. The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%76°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 50%50%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to S. The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:57 AM9:22 PM

Map