Wettringen

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
72°
59°
61°

Forecast

  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMCloudy61°
  • 3 AMShowers58°
  • 4 AMCloudy58°
  • 5 AMCloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMCloudy62°
  • 9 AMCloudy64°
  • 10 AMCloudy66°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy68°
  • 1 PMCloudy70°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PMBlustery72°
  • 7 PMBlustery71°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMCloudy65°
  • 11 PMCloudy64°
  • 12 AMCloudy63°
  • 1 AMCloudy62°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°59°Night - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°57°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%74°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WSW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    5.84 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:50 AM9:24 PM

Map