Wuennenberg

Germany
CloudyCloudy
67°
53°
60°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy62°
  • 9 AMCloudy63°
  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy63°
  • 12 PMCloudy62°
  • 1 PMCloudy64°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 5 PMShowers65°
  • 6 PMShowers61°
  • 7 PMShowers60°
  • 8 PMShowers59°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy54°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%67°53°Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).Night - Showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%67°51°Rain today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%70°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%75°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%70°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%71°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%71°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

28.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:50 AM9:12 PM

Map