Uedem

Germany
CloudyCloudy
72°
63°
65°

Forecast

  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 1 PMCloudy68°
  • 2 PMCloudy69°
  • 3 PMCloudy71°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 1 AMCloudy62°
  • 2 AMShowers61°
  • 3 AMCloudy61°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMCloudy62°
  • 9 AMCloudy64°
  • 10 AMCloudy65°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%72°63°Scattered showers with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°60°Rain today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%70°56°Rain today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°59°Rain today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%74°63°Scattered showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    7.39 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:54 AM9:28 PM

Map