Porta Westfalica

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
89°
69°
75°

Forecast

  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 11 AMSunny83°
  • 12 PMSunny86°
  • 1 PMSunny89°
  • 2 PMSunny91°
  • 3 PMFair91°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 8 PMCloudy77°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 1 AMFair67°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%89°69°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).Sunny with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 16 mph (3.2 to 25.7 kph).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%72°54°Mostly sunny today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%78°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph East

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Today - Sunny with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 16 mph (3.2 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:32 AM8:17 PM

Map