Nottuln

Germany
CloudyCloudy
67°
58°
63°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy64°
  • 11 AMCloudy65°
  • 12 PMCloudy66°
  • 1 PMCloudy67°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 7 PMShowers65°
  • 8 PMShowers64°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMClear58°
  • 12 AMClear56°
  • 1 AMClear55°
  • 2 AMClear54°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy62°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%67°58°Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WNW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Clear with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%70°49°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%72°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%71°60°Rain today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%71°58°Scattered showers today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph West

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WNW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Clear with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:53 AM9:19 PM

Map