Hille

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
74°
62°
62°

Forecast

  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 2 PMCloudy73°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 PMCloudy72°
  • 6 PMCloudy71°
  • 7 PMCloudy71°
  • 8 PMCloudy68°
  • 9 PMCloudy65°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy58°
  • 5 AMCloudy58°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°62°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%69°58°Scattered showers today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%68°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°57°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%78°64°Rain today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°62°Rain today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%74°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 14 mph (3.2 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:43 AM9:16 PM

Map