Castrop-Rauxel

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
71°
63°
63°

Forecast

  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 7 AMShowers64°
  • 8 AMCloudy65°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 11 AMShowers67°
  • 12 PMShowers67°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMCloudy64°
  • 3 AMCloudy64°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°63°Scattered showers with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%74°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%73°55°Rain today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%74°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.51 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:51 AM9:23 PM

Map