Dorf Mecklenburg

Germany
CloudyCloudy
66°
59°
63°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PMCloudy67°
  • 1 PMCloudy66°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy66°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%66°59°Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%73°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%71°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%75°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:23 AM9:18 PM

Map