Unterluss

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
73°
59°
61°

Forecast

  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 1 AMCloudy60°
  • 2 AMCloudy59°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 12 PMCloudy64°
  • 1 PMCloudy65°
  • 2 PMCloudy65°
  • 3 PMCloudy66°
  • 4 PMCloudy66°
  • 5 PMCloudy65°
  • 6 PMCloudy65°
  • 7 PMCloudy64°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 9 PMShowers61°
  • 10 PMShowers60°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy57°
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°59°Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%77°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°61°Rain today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:36 AM9:13 PM

Map