Spiekeroog

Germany
ShowersShowers
71°
66°
67°

Forecast

  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms68°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms69°
  • 6 AMBlustery69°
  • 7 AMBlustery68°
  • 8 AMBlustery67°
  • 9 AMFair67°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 3 PMCloudy69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 8 PMWindy66°
  • 9 PMBlustery66°
  • 10 PMBlustery66°
  • 11 PMBlustery65°
  • 12 AMBlustery65°
  • 1 AMWindy65°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%71°66°Night - Scattered thunderstorms with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 16 to 25 mph (25.7 to 40.2 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 25 mph (11.3 to 40.2 kph).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%66°62°Rain today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%71°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%63°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 20%20%61°59°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 10%10%63°60°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

22 mph ENE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 16 to 25 mph (25.7 to 40.2 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 25 mph (11.3 to 40.2 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:33 AM8:25 PM

Map