Scheessel

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
73°
58°
66°

Forecast

  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMCloudy62°
  • 11 PMCloudy59°
  • 12 AMCloudy57°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMCloudy61°
  • 12 PMCloudy61°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMCloudy63°
  • 3 PMCloudy63°
  • 4 PMCloudy63°
  • 5 PMCloudy64°
  • 6 PMCloudy65°
  • 7 PMCloudy64°
  • 8 PMShowers61°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%73°58°Night - Scattered showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%70°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%69°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%73°57°Rain today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%76°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:38 AM9:18 PM

Map