Lauenau

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
79°
64°
69°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy71°
  • 8 AMCloudy72°
  • 9 AMCloudy74°
  • 10 AMCloudy75°
  • 11 AMCloudy77°
  • 12 PMCloudy77°
  • 1 PMCloudy78°
  • 2 PMCloudy79°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 5 AMCloudy64°
  • 6 AMCloudy64°
  • 7 AMCloudy65°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%79°64°Cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°64°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:35 AM9:22 PM

Map