Jesteburg

Germany
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
80°
62°
74°

Forecast

  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 PMCloudy75°
  • 8 PMCloudy74°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMFair61°
  • 3 AMFair60°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 5 AMFair58°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMFair72°
  • 10 AMFair75°
  • 11 AMFair78°
  • 12 PMFair79°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy80°
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°62°Scattered showers with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds E.Night - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%83°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%72°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%71°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds E.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:25 AM9:28 PM

Map