Delligsen

Germany
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
77°
64°
77°

Forecast

  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 10 PMCloudy68°
  • 11 PMCloudy65°
  • 12 AMCloudy65°
  • 1 AMCloudy64°
  • 2 AMShowers63°
  • 3 AMShowers61°
  • 4 AMShowers61°
  • 5 AMScattered Showers60°
  • 6 AMScattered Showers61°
  • 7 AMShowers62°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy76°
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°64°Mostly cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%76°61°Showers today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    50%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:34 AM9:18 PM

Map