Buelkau

Germany
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
82°
62°
73°

Forecast

  • 5 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 7 PMCloudy68°
  • 8 PMShowers65°
  • 9 PMShowers63°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMBlustery60°
  • 8 AMShowers61°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 10 AMBlustery63°
  • 11 AMBlustery64°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 PMBlustery65°
  • 2 PMBlustery66°
  • 3 PMBlustery66°
  • 4 PMBlustery65°
  • 5 PMBlustery65°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°62°Mostly cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).Night - Breezy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 18 mph (17.7 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Breezy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 18 mph (17.7 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:26 AM8:18 PM

Map