Wohratal

Germany
FairMostly Sunny
89°
64°
89°

Forecast

  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 6 PMShowers84°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMCloudy69°
  • 12 PMCloudy71°
  • 1 PMCloudy71°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 3 PMCloudy71°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy71°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%89°64°Mostly cloudy with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 18 mph (3.2 to 29.0 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%73°59°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°52°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°53°Sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%81°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SW

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    33%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 18 mph (3.2 to 29.0 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:31 AM8:13 PM

Map