Weissenborn

Germany
CloudyCloudy
72°
58°
69°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy68°
  • 8 PMCloudy68°
  • 9 PMCloudy65°
  • 10 PMCloudy64°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMCloudy65°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy68°
  • 1 PMCloudy70°
  • 2 PMShowers67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 6 PMShowers69°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy66°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%72°58°Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%69°58°Scattered showers today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph WSW

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:41 AM9:10 PM

Map